You are here: Home » Top Links » Services »

Access To Service

Access To Service » read more

Building Permit

PROCEDURE AND REQUIRMENT FOR OBTAINING BUILDING PERMITPURPOSEAny person or organization which intends to commence with the construction of a building whether for residential or for other purposed in the Tema Metropolitan Assembly area of jurisdiction must obtain a building permit. This is to » read more

Tax License

ACQUISITION OF TMA COMERCIAL DRIVERS LICENSES  ASSEMBLY.All commercial drivers are to acquire TMA commercial drivers license before operating in the MetropolisSTEPS TO THE ACQUISITION OF TEMA METROPOLITAN ASSEMBLY COMMERCIAL DRIVERS » read more

Business Operating Permit (B.O.P)

MISSION STATEMENTTo administer the Business License Ordinance according to the law and enforce it in a reasonable and non-arbitrary manner to all who are subject to the ordinance.GENERAL INFORMATIONThis Division is responsible for the collection of Business License fees.  The Business License » read more

Outdoor Advertisements

Procedures and specifications for outdoor advertisementLocal government act 1993, act 462 section 64 (1)Every person shall, before construction a building or other structure or undertaking any work obtain a permit from the District Planning Authority which shall contain such conditions as the Metro » read more

M.P.H.D. Permits

Where you are Home Â» Services Â» M.P.H.D. PermitsINFORMATION ON DEPARTMENTAL SERVICE DELIVERY BY METRO PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENTThe Environmental Health Department is responsible for the software aspects of Environment Health in the Districts and Sub Metros and provides the » read more

Marriage License

a)   When any persons desire to marry under the ordinance within the Tema Metropolis, one of the couple to the intended marriage would have to give notice of the marriage at the Marriage registry of the Tema Metropolitan Assembly for twenty one (21) days.The Notice is to afford the public the » read more

Road Maintenance

» read more


» read more

Payment Points

Payments of rates and Charges to Tema Metropolitan Assembly can be made at the head office all sub metros and revenue point within the Metropolis. There are also TMA revenue collectors who move from house to house to collect Property Rates and Business Operating Permit Fees » read more